Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali's on Tour - Euro Road Trip - 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
smgcowfold said:
Depending on dates I would love to join for the factory tour if that is possible?

Cheers

for you alex i'm sure it's possible just need the nod from the big man upstairs :smile

Lee, I forgot to say mate because you made such a good job of making West Sussex come to a stand-still on Saturday you are in charge of traffic control for the entire trip mate, the club will also pay for a flashing light for the top of your Cali

Martin said:
Lee, I forgot to say mate because you made such a good job of making West Sussex come to a stand-still on Saturday you are in charge of traffic control for the entire trip mate, the club will also pay for a flashing light for the top of your Cali

Sweeeeet ... Flashing light i like and can I have a cb radio with a pa system please ...:) ... Traffic control manager :)

JockMacMad said:
And a roof mounted rocket launcher in case you come across any Fiat 500's

:rofl

Lol lol :)
Like your style jock she must have been either Italian or it was that special time in each month :) lol
My Cali will be like mad max car :)

This just sounds to good to miss :D , can you add us two to the trip.

:thanks

It was good to meet you Duckling68 at the vw grill n chill show :thumb

choplee said:
It was good to meet you Duckling68 at the vw grill n chill show :thumb

Hi Lee, yes it was great to meet up at the grill n chill & talk Cali, hope a meet will get sorted for December so we can catch up again.

We were planning on going to the Harz Mountains in the summer holidays next year so may be able to tag along if you lot don't drive too fast! :lol:

Hi Martin, we'd like to go down as a possible too please.
We should be in France then and we could join you as part of the trip

David

You are on the ever growing list David

The 'maybe' list

1. Choplee
2. Calikev
3. Gary & Heather
4. Andy & liz
5. CaliforniaMan
6. Tatooz
7. Stu
8. PistolKnight
9. Martin
10. Chris & Penny
11. Shambly
12. Hubert
13. PhilipMaul
14. Wim
15. BigMac4061
16. Mike
17. Hedy1962
18. Debaross
19. Martin and Blanche
20. Alex + SMG
21. JockMacMad
22. Duckling 68
23. MarcLeFuture
24. David of Hook

We have plans to do a bit of a France centred Euro tour next Summer so may be able to meet up at some stage.

I'd like to but my missus already thinks i'm a saddo "talking to his gay mates" on this forum so its unlikely I'll be able to partake :shocked

Apologies to anyone on here who might be gay by the way :doh

Yeah, I seem to remember now that I am washing my hair that week too.

Me? Gay - nah, just really happy!

Freeley said:
I'd like to but my missus already thinks i'm a saddo "talking to his gay mates" on this forum so its unlikely I'll be able to partake :shocked

Same here. She's always deeply suspicious when I meet up with internerd mates in "real life." So far most have turned out to be decent people.

Most?
What were the rest like or shouldn't i ask :laugh2

We are back in Annecy for two weeks from the 4th August so could possibly meet up at some point :D

Add me to the list please

Freeley said:
Most?
What were the rest like or shouldn't i ask :laugh2

A few proper weirdos and/or mega geeks and in surfing (yes there are surfing forums) it's occasionally funny to find out that the mouthy know it all is actually a pretty cr4p surfer. Conversely I've also met one very self deprecating guy who is a style master on a board!

The 'maybe' list ( Updated 3/10/2012)

1. Choplee
2. Calikev
3. Gary & Heather
4. Andy & liz
5. CaliforniaMan
6. Tatooz
7. Stu
8. PistolKnight
9. Martin
10. Chris & Penny
11. Shambly
12. Hubert
13. PhilipMaul
14. Wim
15. BigMac4061
16. Mike
17. Hedy1962
18. Debaross
19. Martin and Blanche
20. Alex + SMG
21. JockMacMad
22. Duckling 68
23. MarcLeFuture
24. David of Hook
25. Andy& Liz
26. KernowLad
27. Oli
28. Celia and Edward
29. Khris and Nichola

Hi all, it's been a while since I posted on here been mad busy weekends away in our Cali (Boston). Khristian and myself would love to be part of the road trip, again like most depending on dates we are over in France for the champagne festival and would like to link the two if poss, will also try and plan a meet to catch up with you guys.:))

Hi folks good to hear from you how's the Cali now :?: all good I hope :thumb

Freeley said:

I am ac/dc and more offended that your are not coming

Some of the BUSFEST (Cali) Crew might be able to meet up with you at some stage of the tour as we will already be over that time doing the BERLIN BUS FESTIVAL (our "Little Sister Event"), which takes place over the weekend of 26th - 28th July.

We also plan to go to Hanover at some stage of our trip.

Berlin Bus Festival Info Here; http://www.facebook.com/events/347693718648861/?fref=ts

:cool:

We should have some more updates on this soon as I know people want to get it in the diary, I can however confirm the departure will now be 26th July 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.