Status
Not open for further replies.
Martin

Martin

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Due to the 4 Nations meet being so complicated to arrange between the four owners clubs around Europe we have been working with Wim from VW Camper Site in Belgium on a road trip travelling through France, Belgium, Germany & Holland in the summer of 2013.

The plan will be to leave Folkestone on 25th July stopping at various campsites en-route where we will be meeting up with our Continental Cali friends at each site/country we go to, when leaving each campsite we will be picking up a few more people who want to join the trip with us.

Once in Germany we plan to visit the VW California Factory and possibly the Westfalia factory aswell if anyone is interested.

The trip will run for around ten days but you do not need to stay with us for the whole duration, some people have said they will drop in as part of their summer hols, it is also an ideal trip for anyone who has not travelled outside of the UK before.

This is still 'work in progress' and more details will be added soon.

If this is of interest to anyone at this stage please let us know.

Re: Cali Euro Road Trip 2013

I am interested Martin as long as I can follow :rofl :rofl only just got the passport :rofl :rofl

Re: Cali Euro Road Trip - 2013

Sounds great martin you can put our names down :thumb Kev you follow Martin and i can follow you :laugh2

I will be there - first time abroad so i will be in the sandwich aswell

We'll try and be there for at least some of it!

we would love to join in on this one so long as the dates work for us.

Great response everyone ... looks like we could have a big convoy going across Europe next year :thumb

Sounds great, if dates are suitable - will be interested
Certainly like to see the Westfalia VW Club Joker in the flesh - all mod cons if you can live with the smurf roof.

Hubert

Had a Vw westy myself ,but Its not vw owned but merc now ...
Would love the Hanover & Wolfsburg visit :)

Hello,

Went today to DĂĽsseldorf - Germany (Caravan Salon) and spoke to the people of Westfalia in Rheda-WiedenbrĂĽck, Volkswagen - Hannover and VW Camper Center in Amersfoort (Holland)
Especially the VW Camper Center in Amersfoort is very enthusiast and want to organize something for our group at their Center and want to help with looking for a unique place for to stay overnight with our Cali's.
Martin, I sent you a PM with further questions.

Regards,

Wim
VW Camper Site
http://www.wimkoelman.wordpress.com

Count us in, we will be in France anyway and can drive up and join you. :D

Schedule permitting - count me in.

I am off to Strasbourg and Germany in December if you need some preparation....

This could end up being a very big convoy !!!!

The 'maybe' list

1. Choplee
2. Calikev
3. Gary & Heather
4. Andy & liz
5. CaliforniaMan
6. Tatooz
7. Stu
8. PistolKnight
9. Martin
10. Chris & Penny
11. Shambly
12. Hubert
13. PhilipMaul
14. Wim
15. BigMac4061
16. Mike
17. Hedy1962
18. Debaross
19. Martin and Blanche
20. Alex + SMG
21. JockMacMad
22. Duckling 68
23. MarcLeFuture

Depending on dates I would love to join for the factory tour if that is possible?

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.