Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Show/Event Calling all Cali Dogs out there ???

david white

david white

Administrator
Staff member
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
This year at COTF we are having our first ever Cali dog show organised by @Georgiegirl @Jaydub & @crta123

If you fancy entering you can just turn up on the day, you can also post a pic of your dog on this thread so we can see what the competition is like :)

Count us in, I had better get barny in for a grooming session

Looking forward to seeing Daisy, Barny and all the other Cali dogs at COTF. This will be an informal dog show with quite a few categories to enter - more details will follow nearer the time but the emphasis will definately be on having fun with our 4 legged friends. Hope you are looking forward to it as much as I am!

We've got our pitch booked, we've not long got our first ever dog and she's coming along.... May I introduce......California! Yep that's her actual KC name, we were amazed when we picked her up that that was her name, we shorten it to Cali, she was just meant to be, eh. Looking forward to COTF.

image.jpg

lovely looking dog, look forward to meeting you at COTF

What a cutie! Looking forward to meeting Cali at COTF

Cali is a Kooikerhondje, we're also looking forward to COTF, never been to a dog show (or a Cali meet!) so not sure what to expect but hoping for fun :)

Lovely pup, pyabies! I thought she was a Kooikerhondje; beautiful little dogs and I suspect you had quite a wait for her too. She will win hearts at the show I'm sure :)
Maud

I've never even heard of this breed before! Definately a contender for cutest pup but hopefully she will have lots of competition from other Cali dogs....

Yep hoping for a good turnout, more fun

What a beaut! Hope she is entering the dog show!

image.jpg image.jpg

Hello

This is Sam he is 13yrs old now but he loves his holidays in the Cali. This photo was taken at Husinush beach Harris last June and he is looking forward to going back to the Outer Hebrides on Monday for a new adventure.

A definite contender for happiest dog!

Hi Sam

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry we can't be there, we are on our holidays in our new mobile Kennel. Today we are swimming. Rudy and Honey.

Hi, We met Darcy on Saturday, we too have 2 cockers , one of which is just like Darcy. I'm sure she would have won at least 1 rosette in the dog show !
Hi Brindisi we were camped next to you with the 2 tri-colour cavalier king charles'

Back