Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cambelt

Okay, understand what your on about now. :thumb
I wouldn't like one of those engines :)
At first I didn't really like them too, but after only needed to change the EGR cooler/valve and a temperature sensor in the DPF, I have not had any engine problems with it, so I think I may be very happy with the engine.
The only drawback is the lack of torque. 4 cylinder common rail lacks torque.

At first I didn't really like them too, but after only needed to change the EGR cooler/valve and a temperature sensor in the DPF, I have not had any engine problems with it, so I think I may be very happy with the engine.
The only drawback is the lack of torque. 4 cylinder common rail lacks torque.
Well it looks like Vw group are happy with the 2.0 litre seeing that they're
fitting it in the whole range of cars and vans now.
Apart from the 1.4 tsi for the lighter ones.

Well, my engine is long out of date, since they changed the engine code in 2012?
And the T6 has a whole (or ar least partly) new engine, first without and now with AdBlue.

My engine is a modified CJC Audi engine, hence the EGR cooler/valve.
The smaller diesel engines were 1.6 CAY, in all the "VW" Audi's, like A3, A1, Q3.

Can you get me one of those €300-€500 roof bellows ?
I searched for my canvas: € 552. I guess a beach doesn't have the front window? Otherwise it will be more expensive.

I searched for my canvas: € 552. I guess a beach doesn't have the front window? Otherwise it will be more expensive.
Last year I saw an add on EBay someone in Germany selling the coloured Ones for Around £250. However the only had the ones with 2 side windows and couldn’t get the 3 window type....