Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Camera Found at West Bay

BikerGran

BikerGran

Growing old disgracefully
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 174
Does anyone recognise these photos from a camera found at West Bay?
From a post on Facebook. If so pm me or reply to this and I 'll pass details.FB_IMG_1566740465293.jpgFB_IMG_1566740482975.jpgFB_IMG_1566740465293.jpgFB_IMG_1566740482975.jpgFB_IMG_1566740496754.jpg

Dam did you delete / could you delete the ones of me swimming in the nude at West Wittering.

Thanks for your replies - most helpful - not! :kiss:kiss

Thanks for your replies - most helpful - not! :kiss:kiss
I don’t think it’s a Cali in the picture. Maybe a post on the T6 forum? I appreciate what you are trying to do. That’s how my iPhone was returned to me. Someone recognised the lock screen photo. Good luck.

I assumed it was a Cali because no nearside door - even a van has a nearside door? I've shared in a couple of FB groups. Do you mean T6 forum on here? I have a T5 so am not a memeber of any other T6 group.

Thats not a Cali.
Its got a bike rack though and its in a field.
Did you get the pictures developed, they're not good pics anyway
so i don't think the owners will be too bothered about it.

No, I meant the VW T4/5/6 forum. I’m sure there’s no pop top in that pic.

Thats not a Cali.
Its got a bike rack though and its in a field.
Did you get the pictures developed, they're not good pics anyway
so i don't think the owners will be too bothered about it.
Pictures developed? Does that even still happen?

Yes I see that now. Oh well.

@westfalia - I doubt it was a film camera and there may well be other pictures that the family would be sorry to lose. I lost pictures of a holiday about 40 years ago and have always regretted them. I don't suppose they were very good pictures either but they were mine.

Looks like a left hand drive T5 and Helly Hansen isn’t very common here (Norwegian-based ski clothing co) so I‘d guess those guys may be from overseas?

Try this site;

It has a series of lost & found camera /SD cards etc. Worth a shot, they may have already registered their lost camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like a left hand drive T5 and Helly Hansen isn’t very common here (Norwegian-based ski clothing co) so I‘d guess those guys may be from overseas?

Try this site;

It has a series of lost & found camera /SD cards etc. Worth a shot, they may have already registered their lost camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the link! We had decided they were foreign but I didn't know about that site. Helly Hansen is actually pretty common among the sailing fraternity here on the south coast.

Back