Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Campingaz Instablue fail

Yorkie

Yorkie

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
91F55190-B965-4B7A-A0DA-6B629FD48292.jpeg On a tour of Spain and have been struggling to get normal toilet chemicals so found instablue.
I believe it is having no effect at all, tried the stated dose and double the dose but still awful.
Has anyone tried it and am I doing something wrong?

We don't allow solids in our toilet either, just the thought of poo in the living area whether dissolved or not is just so wrong.

We don't allow solids in our toilet either, just the thought of poo in the living area whether dissolved or not is just so wrong.
I suppose you haven't the joy of toddler grandchildren, we had the same policy but when push comes to shove......

Use mine for "solids", normally in toilet tent or awning. If just for a night time wee a bucket "unisex" or if solo a detergent bottle (empty)!
I don't think the solids will break down completely if only in the holding tank a day or two. Give the tank a shake before emptying.

How much are the solids breaking down too? A few images would be helpful

Beam me up, Scottie...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Have you changed your diet recently? Could be a matter of more fibre needed.

No help then.
We are traveling Spain staying on Aires and sometimes it’s just impossible to nip into the woods in the middle of Cádiz.