Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Campsite Views

You lucky lot, being able to camp, I remember those days, ho hum.

Been a few years since I was last there.
I think it was £50 a night back then. I wonder what price they will think of this year....
It depends on the type of pitch. We paid £30 a night last year in early September but is would have been £37 in August. If you want one of the hugh post pitches on the terrace you can pay up to £70!!
Still the access to the beach is great and the on site restaurant does fab food.

122b606e988065129d7e185478edc29e.jpg

Camp Špik, Slovenia
View: Triglav NP
We were there, same day! In our old green Cali. Left the day after that terrible storm.

Lac du Pecher (F) free spot. Had been making lovely pics of hunting red kites that afternoon.

DSC_2355.jpg

That‘s a great place! Hope to see it soon again. Were did you go to afterwards?
We entered via Wurzenpass, Bled, Planina, Topla, Mezica, Vransko, Ljubjlana, to the coast, then back north (Soca); super camp tip: Podgrad Vransko !! Pics may tell something on carobart.wordpress.com .

We entered via Wurzenpass, Bled, Planina, Topla, Mezica, Vransko, Ljubjlana, to the coast, then back north (Soca); super camp tip: Podgrad Vransko !! Pics may tell something on carobart.wordpress.com .
That's a peach of a van BrugseB and thanks for the link to the blog. Awesome trip that looks like.

I’ve succumbed to pressure and I’m at a campsite. First time this year.
Found this lovely little place in the Shropshire hills.
I’m not naming this one ;)

69E571E0-A0BC-4A6F-AFDF-555F66A565E4.jpeg

Haha.... I recognise that hill, sign and stile. It is indeed a great little campsite!

It’s going on the list...
It’s no fuss, basic and small with enough to keep us going and a great pub within spitting distance ;)

Back