Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Can’t find a beach

Have a chat to the guys at Liverpool VW. They will tell you if anything is coming in. Llandudno also has Beaches in & out regularly.

Have a chat to the guys at Liverpool VW. They will tell you if anything is coming in. Llandudno also has Beaches in & out regularly.
Sorry, got the locations the wrong way round. I'm in North Wales!

Does anyone have any experience with Danbury van converters ? What’s the quality like compared with a California .
Have you looked at Jerba VW conversions ( Nth Berwick) we were very impressed by their vehicles , but we did go on to purchase a VW Cali Ocean , more at the time due to availability.

If the option to a Beach is having a van converted, what does a converter add other than a pop up roof?
If I was going down that route, i.e. looking for a Beach , I'd definitely consider a Multivan + roof tent if 3 or 4 people need to sleep in it. Or a Transporter with windows.
The advantage of a Cali is to be able to stand inside because of the pop up roof. This is important if you want to cook inside. But with a Beach I see it as less relevant.
Transporter based T6/T6.1 with diesel heater, Maggiolina roof tent, a Jackery or similar for power, and you have a valid alternative at a lower price.

Back