Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Club Meet **** CANCELLED **** Easter Weekend Meet: New Forest 30 March- 2 April

October would be good for us too (at the moment :)).
Will be at Giants Head at Cerne Abbas this weekend. We are on grass :)eek: hope rain etc holds off!!) with EHU.

I believe Hurst View should have contacted everyone individually by now regarding this weekend. I have been speaking with them about another meet. If everyone is wanting to give the site another go, we could set up something in September as it looks like there is a club Dorset meet in October. I have looked at some other venues and no one else in the New Forest is able to accommodate us.

Please note this cancellation had nothing to do with the forum members. The site themselves decided it was too wet to open the grass pitches for this weekend!!!!

I believe Hurst View should have contacted everyone individually by now regarding this weekend. I have been speaking with them about another meet. If everyone is wanting to give the site another go, we could set up something in September as it looks like there is a club Dorset meet in October. I have looked at some other venues and no one else in the New Forest is able to accommodate us.
Perfect Heather, I received a phone call on Monday. Thanks. All good. We made alternative booking at a site just a bit nearer to us at the Giants Head, Cerne Abbas, Dorset. Hope the weather is ready to play!

Not had any contact from the site but am aware of the cancellation

Not had any contact from the site but am aware of the cancellation

Site did not contact me either, it was only by luck I came onto the forum on Tuesday night, there could be some very disappointed people turning up tomorrow