Meoncoast

Meoncoast

an Ocean by the Sea
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
http://www.caravanguard.co.uk/

Has anyone any comments or feedback on Caravanguard insurance. Not due for renewal until the summer but getting quotes back about the same as comfort but with no NCD problems.
:thanks

I use them and am very happy with their customer service. I've not had to claim so that important bit is unproven, but they are good at answering the phones, paper work etc. They seem like straight talking, Yorkshire (i think) folks.
I notice they did include legal protection and breakdown cover without me asking, leading to some duplication, so check out what is needed / included.
They feel like a largish family firm, so big enough to cope without the frustration of calling big companies like direct line.

We've had our California natured with Caravanguard for 4 years, and have no complaints. I always check out a couple of other companies at renewal time, and they will negotiate to stay competitive. Something else worth mentioning is that this was the only company I tried that would let me give two addresses at which we keep our van - when it is not in regular use, we park it in the garage at our other property half a mile away. At least two other companies said we could only specify one address at which the vehicle was kept. If it was routinely kept at a different address, it would not be covered! Hence we stick with Caravanguard.