Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Carpets or not?

UPDATE, LINK & extra info:

I did loads of research for mats and found Marvel Mats. Available online or in Dunelm, now £35. They’re dirt trappers and rubber backed but fibres are locked in so it can be cut and won’t fray. For our Ocean I got 2 x 80 by 150cm for the living area, that size would fit the Beach. Because of the stripes the join isn't very obvious. They're simple to roll up but best of all, easy to clean (just a shake, a brush, hoover, sponge or hose down - I machine washed mine and one shrunk a teeny, tiny bit). I’ve got the blue/grey stripy design, looks great in the van, is comfy under barefeet and gives the van a cosy feel.

I was lucky enough to get another that was damaged at a good reduced price so did the driver's cabin, between the seats and a bit for the topof the between seats Really Useful Box.

CaliCarpet.jpeg

https://www.dunelm.com/product/marvel-stripe-washable-doormat-1000072395?defaultSkuId=30615996&rugSize=80cm+x+150cm+(2.5ft+x+5ft)&colour=Marvel+Stripe+Natural

Last edited:
2 of 50x150cm Marvel runners for us cut nicely into the corner behind passenger seat. When we need to move the bench we just put one on top of the other. Shake off when needed currently £25 each. Can see not everyone's choice of color or pattern but was very limited in what they have, they look much nicer in real life & reasonably deep pile & washable.

1706530212651.png

Last edited: