Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Central control panel

A

AKBOB

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Just noticed that I needed to reset the date and time for the second time in a few days. Is there a backup battery in the central control panel that might need to be changed or is it a more sinister issue?

Don't think there's a back up battery on the control panel , did the electricity totally cut of somehow ? Work done on the verhicle ?
On the other hand , when turning it fully off the time and data stays correct so might well have a back up ....

Last edited:
Don't think there's a back up battery on the control panel , did the electricity totally cut of somehow ? Work done on the verhicle ?
No, it's just sitting in the driveway. Was a bit cold but I don't think the batteries died as the vehicle started right up. I'm assuming if that control panel fails then all the systems that are controlled by it will not be operational. Not sure if it is controlled by the leisure battery or the main battery. Will have a word with a VW perhaps.

Check your leisure batteries... Pop the van on hook-up and make sure they're fully charged

Back