Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Central locking

L

Letsdoaroadtrip

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Hi all - we’ve recently had a problem with the central locking system in our 2019 Ocean. In summary, following a service at the VW centre, the central locking no longer worked whilst inside the van or as we drove off. After a prolonged stay back at VW the internal central locking is fixed (it was related to the sliding door apparently) but the drive away central locking still doesn’t work. We’re pretty sure that we had this function previously (we’ve only owned the van since January) but, that aside, it should work shouldn’t it? Thanks in advance.

Hi, I have a MY18 Ocean - the drive away central locking facility was there but I had to use carista to access it. If you're sure it was there before perhaps they've coded it somehow?

Hi, I have a MY18 Ocean - the drive away central locking facility was there but I had to use carista to access it. If you're sure it was there before perhaps they've coded it somehow?
Thanks for the speedy reply. I can see that a Carissa is a gadget but surely the VW garage charged with rectifying both issues should / could have done this? Isn’t the auto lock a standard feature?

Thanks for the speedy reply. I can see that a Carissa is a gadget but surely the VW garage charged with rectifying both issues should / could have done this? Isn’t the auto lock a standard feature?
If you had the feature previously, tell the dealer and ask them to reinstate it, it takes a few minutes to hook up the computer and select the option (at the dealers)