Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ref your point 14, our new T6.1 is exactly the same - looks like a bit of trim missing under the seats.

On your other points regarding the various software glitches we have them also but they all seem quite random. Not losing any sleep over them to be honest. Hopefully they are just software fixes.

Just had a look over a 6.1 that turned up on the site we are staying at, loved the wood floor and the new dash - the issues they have is rattling door on the wardrobe, when emptying the water tank the water comes out of the locking mechanism and they cant get the heater to work though I think it may be user issue. To be fair not a lot on a new model that was in the showroom 2 months ago so an original.

Agreed definitely...
In my opinion the beauty of the wood look flooring is it’s totally wipe clean easy to look after and like you say it looks better .
The standard flooring I have had in my last few California’s was always so easy to get dirty and hard to clean pretty much like the seats
What are vw thinking?
Light grey in a leisure vehicle

On point 20, you will find you can dim from the control panel if you switch them on from it in the first place. If you use the switch the control panel then won’t dim it!

Back