Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Chopping board the fits over sink.

Pete M

Pete M

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
I found a wooden chopping board cut/made specifically to fit over the Cali sink somewhere online and didn't bookmark it... grrrr.
Any folks out there see it?

Cheers

I found a wooden chopping board cut/made specifically to fit over the Cali sink somewhere online and didn't bookmark it... grrrr.
Any folks out there see it?

Cheers
I thought I had found one on the maxcamp site , but then realised it only fits the beach maxcamp sink (which is different to the Cali se)
It would be a very useful item if you could remember where you saw it.

You've probably already checked your computer "history" Pete? At least that's what it's called on a Mac - just a thought!

Cheers guys but yep gone through a fair amount of stuff, visited sites and searched but no luck.
If this thread doesn't come up trumps I'm going to make a template and get one cut as i'm using one just propped heath robinson ascross the gap and can see a disaster looming.

From memory it had a small hole or cut out so you could scrape any food waste into the bowl bellow..... mmm not sure that's right it might have just been a hole to make it easier to remove but I'll put a slot in mine o_O

So Dubs......... where'd ya get it?

Made... Easy enough... Chopping board, jigsaw and router.

If you've got the tools... Cost: less than £3 :) Time: About 20 minutes.

Be very careful using the board over the sink, SWMBO put ours in the wrong way and it bust the hinge; those little hinges are around £47 each. Still, it could have been the glass, dread to think what that costs :Nailbiting

Nice bamboo number sorted from Ikea....... now to loose a few fingers!

So did anyone find out where you can buy it ??

Back