Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Club Meet Club Meets in 2017/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have already completed the poll and I just looked at it and it shows a pref for November (50%) and I also note that this weekend in May is the beginning of UK school holidays (a week) so ferry prices will be high.
Perfect, thank you for mentioning the UK school holidays again!

I'm easy to confuse! No worries Scott.
Yes I see what you mean by the Midlands being a large area. I guess you need to find someone of like mind and see where it goes from there. Could you help organise?
Not sure really? I'm really busy and kids have clubs on Saturday morning. Our Cali is SORN and garaged now until next year, so only done 1 trip inc 1 night this year!

Noticed this a lot where people ask for meets but don't want to arrange themselves, big respect to all the ones that do arrange stuff.

Just wrote to the VW Factory in Hannover to ask about our three dates: Maybe they got some preferences as well. I'll keep you up to date here.

Reactions: Sad
Any more meets arranged for this year as most seem to sell out quite early, I can't make Tenby and Yorkshire is too far :(

We are looking to maybe add another meet for the beginning of June if we can find somewhere, I suspect this will be somewhere in the South/South West

We are looking to maybe add another meet for the beginning of June if we can find somewhere, I suspect this will be somewhere in the South/South West
Warren Farm, Brean Sands and or Westbay Dorset

@Victor , to join a meet no distance is to far....just been to our 3th UK meet , been to the Hannover/factory visit/meet , the champagne meet last september and this september the Denmark meet , living in Belgium all quite a distance to travel
Owning a Cali only makes it easyer
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.