Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Colour or your van

Well I ordered mine in Indium Grey which would probably need the least washing! When it was in build the salesman, Lukasz Korbel at Robinson’s Van Centre Peterborough, called me to say VW had done it two tone with black at the bottom. He said if I’d accept it there’d be no extra charge. It’s bloody handsome!
How cool!!! Can realy imagine that being handsome indeed. And original. Odd mistake to make btw.

Well I ordered mine in Indium Grey which would probably need the least washing! When it was in build the salesman, Lukasz Korbel at Robinson’s Van Centre Peterborough, called me to say VW had done it two tone with black at the bottom. He said if I’d accept it there’d be no extra charge. It’s bloody handsome!

Saw one in the showroom the other day, and it certainly was handsome. Trouble is, with black at the bottom, that's where most of the dirt is!

Also, i realy dislike seeing those ugly ordinairy (mostly white) campervans standing in nature everywhere and ruining the view on the landscape. It has such a selfish feel to it.
But your white campervan is different? :confused:

We have a brand new T6 coast and sometimes wished it looked older and cheaper
That explains why I saw one of them Bentley Bentaygas* the other day in what looked like matt undercoat to me. o_O

* right spelling? The plural sounds like some sort of patio gas! :D

A full van wrap is about £1200 and 1/2 is £600 for top or bottom so you can have any colour or combo you like. If done properly you’d be hard pushed to see it.

I fell in love with grape yellow too, then discovered that they didn't do it for the Ocean.
My son liked the two-tones more, but the pictures of two-tone in the brochure didn't float my boat. However, we saw one ready for sale in a showroom, and in the 'flesh' it was truly handsome, so ours is white and starlight blue and I love it.
If you haven't already, go find some vans in different colours, not just in the brochure. The brochure doesn't show them at their best.
...I would have had grape yellow though, if I could have. :)

Back