Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Configuration changes coming?

The German VW site now shows the petrol version on sale again but the California is not yet configurable. Wonder if anyone knows what is going on.

I was told this week by a friend who has very good trade connections that the 204 diesel will shortly be no more, a new petrol engine is on the way and the T7 is presently on the back burner due to the VW/FORD announcements last week!!!

I was told this week by a friend who has very good trade connections that the 204 diesel will shortly be no more, a new petrol engine is on the way and the T7 is presently on the back burner due to the VW/FORD announcements last week!!!
Sounds like getting in with the last of the T6's may be the way to go! As I am sure there is good commercial logic of getting into bed with Ford, however it remains to be seen as to whether it converts to a better 'Cali' experience at the pointy end.

My only hope is this calibration is to give VW a foot into the American camper market producing a Ford camper for them and keeping the VW camper in Europe

The configurator is playing up today - not listing specs only codes, wonder if they MY19 spec is about to be released?

Back