Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New 2018/19 model

G

ghell

Vehicle
T5 SE 174
I have just been informed my California has been made and is en route by my dealer. He then suggest I come in to chat about the 2018/19 changes coming up which is a bit concerning. I believe these are significant changes. Does anyone know the details?

Why has he suggested a chat? Has your California been built with the changes already or he wants to let you know how much yours will be out of date?!! The new MY19 is not usually built until early June.

As I'm debating ordering another Cali or buying the Edition, I'm interested in any potential changes that maybe in the pipeline.

I imagine he is going to gently play down the changes & try to keep me on the current order. I'll post what I learn next week.

I have just been informed my California has been made and is en route by my dealer. He then suggest I come in to chat about the 2018/19 changes coming up which is a bit concerning. I believe these are significant changes. Does anyone know the details?
Engines replaced with 2x AA rechargeable batteries :thumb

Imo not much to change anymore on this base other than yet another price -increase , is it that you are waiting for?

Made inquiries with a VW dealer about what might be in the pipeline. He said that there was a hybrid Crafter on display at the NEC Commercial Motorshow! Had also heard that VW were working on a new super clean diesel engine.

We've also already seen pictures of a front end face lift.

Ours was built April 2017 ,it arrived June 2017 as a my18 ,price fixed as of when we ordered in sept 16 ? As long as the price is the same as when you ordered it, all should be good

Back