Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Control panel and fridge

B

Brianandjoy

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
I had a recent reply to a post and was told that I should press the button below the heater switch twice to switch the control panel off,that pressing once only puts it on standby,I can’t find any reference in the manual to pressing it twice is that correct?Also is it a good idea to place a frozen water bottle in the fridge when you switch it on and fill it up with food,the manual recommends filling the fridge with cold food,I wondered if an ice block would save battery power

I had a recent reply to a post and was told that I should press the button below the heater switch twice to switch the control panel off,that pressing once only puts it on standby,I can’t find any reference in the manual to pressing it twice is that correct?Also is it a good idea to place a frozen water bottle in the fridge when you switch it on and fill it up with food,the manual recommends filling the fridge with cold food,I wondered if an ice block would save battery power
You only have to press the button once to turn panel on or off.
Bottom left hand button.
I usually turn fridge on the day before going away and fill it with food from the fridge in doors and then plug into the mains until ready to leave home.