Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T 6.1 Ocean control panel reset

Just disconnecting the battery under the bonnet for a minute has exactly the same effect.

PS. The answer is the same however many different threads you ask the question in.

PPS. You might as well ask now how to clear all the warning lights you will have on when you turn the ignition back on. Please just ask on one thread.
How
Please

Just disconnecting the battery under the bonnet for a minute has exactly the same effect.

PS. The answer is the same however many different threads you ask the question in.

PPS. You might as well ask now how to clear all the warning lights you will have on when you turn the ignition back on. Please just ask on one thread.
Hey presto
Back to normal
No warning lights
Panick over
At moment
Watch this space
Thanks everyone
All your help

Volkswagen said if I pull fuses out myself will void warranty ??
So if there any risk / danger of any damage to the removal of the 4 fuses .
Just curious

Just curious
Yep, thats the trouble with reading on a forum rather than taking it to the garage.
Anything that goes wrong with your van in future will be blamed by VW on you pulling a fuse. You might as well rip up the warranty document now.
The other thing is that quite a few dealers monitor this forum, so they will know you've done it.

Best thing you can do is delete all your posts & then pretend you didn't do it. Best do it quick before any of them take a screen print.

Another important thing is not to let them know you've changed to winter air in the tyres, you have done that havn't you?

Just curious
I don’t know who your “ Volkswagen Guru “ is but I would put as much faith in him as I would in Putin to do the honourable thing.

Just curious
In winter the electrons move a bit slower and you can wind up with cold electrons collecting within the fuse. This can create a risk of shock when you pull the other one.

IMG_8110.jpegIMG_8111.jpeg
Had the dreaded screen of pop top & fridge turning up with red triangles.
Tried @Loz 4x 25a fuse pull. No go.
Tried @andyinluton Neg -ve starter motor battery disconnect for 30 seconds and we are back in business.
Thanks !

Back