Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Controller for living area

D

dieseldesmond

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
I have a 2020 california it was not used for 1 month I then took it for a drive my wife said will you switch on the auxiliary heater i tried but the controller for the living area was dead black screen, no heat, no fridge,no water pump, no lights. When I got home I plugged in my vcds but this was no good my software was not compatible with a 2020 year vehicle, I then removed the passenger's seat i tested the leisure battery it read 13 volts I pulled every fuse. They were. All clean and good I noticed two heavy red cables entering a heavy duty switch which had two fine wires entering the the same switch, I believe these two fine wires are for trickering this big switch to the on off position my leisure battery may have dropped below 10.5 volts as it had not been driven for a month, I had also checked all the fuses below the dashboard ì think I am going to have to go to vw dealer for a diagnosis or upgrade my vcds, hope this might help others, I will let all know what the cure was thank you.

Back