Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cooking pans

We have tried may pots and pans, from standard household pans, but he handles always got in the when storing them. We now have the Ingenio set. They are absolutely fine. I did buy a small set but the handle scratched the inner a bit. I complained to Tefal saying they needed to fit some sort of non-scratch on the handles. They ignored that and replaced my three items with a full box of virtually everything they make.

We take a small saucepan, large saucepan, small frying pan and large frying pan, two handle and three lids. All packs inside the large frying pan.
I agree the Ingenio pans are great. Nice bike too :). I had the black/red 89 model back in the day!!

We have a set of these, don't use the big frying pan for the van but added a large sauté pan and a couple of the fold flat handle lids.
There is very minor slide if parked on a slope but no more than other pans we've used, a careful counter balance of the handle usually works! Also not encountered other comments about handles sticking.
Overall, a fab set of pans that are super easy to clean! We also have some fabric pan stack liners to put between each one to prevent scratching during transit.

IMG_9075.jpeg
Can’t do better in a motorway services than a butchers pie in the ridgemonkey and a kettle on the other hob…

Back