Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Coupling box and WLAN

Help
Trying to connect our 2016 ocean with discover media to internet/ carnet and my WLAN is greyed out. It says no data connection available. We have connected it before but option is no longer available it seems. Any ideas of great technical forum members??? I'm sat in garden on iPad so know our router works out here plus I have my phone on personal hot spot??

Don't worry it helps if you turn ignition on.. couldn't work out how to delete message either !!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

I decided after reading this to buy a genuine VW Carstick. Bought a 1pmobile sim and activated it. Plugged the whole thing into my usb socket in the van ( 2019 ocean) and hey presto - plug and play. The Carstick LED went solid green and the 3G icon on my satnav illuminated for the first time. I thought I had it all cracked. Only problem now is that the system resolutely fails to re - connect. The LED glows solid green after re starting the engine but the 3G icon has never illuminated again and I can no longer connect to carnet. The Wifi from the dongle is clearly working because I can use it as a hotspot from other devices but the van satnav has never connected to the dongle again. Does anyone have any ideas?

Back