Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Curtain twitchers ...

I was on a camp that said. '' please leave the toilets as you would expect to find them''. So I left the tap running. Broke the door lock. Smeared crap on the walls and nicked the bog roll.
Funny! I was in one today that said only toilet paper should be flushed down this toilet. Nappies, wet wipes, sanitary products and other products should be be put in the bins. Does that mean that I should crap in the bin?

Funny! I was in one today that said only toilet paper should be flushed down this toilet. Nappies, wet wipes, sanitary products and other products should be be put in the bins. Does that mean that I should crap in the bin?

e9b7a4f1203171ed741057a0c3cceea5.jpg

Always follow the rules.

I remember staying on a site in Keswick some years ago. This site had a one-way rule for the ‘road’ which meandered through it for a few hundred yards. We were the very last pitch just a couple of yards from the start of the one way ‘system’ so thought it would be quieter and more environmentally friendly to reverse the length of the van to the pitch rather than drive round the site every time. You guessed it, Mr Clippy (clipboard in hand a’la Dennis Norden) paid us a visit. “Can’t you follow the rules, it’s the law You know”. Such happy days, makes for a relaxing break.
You should then have reversed all the way round the other way saying sorry as you go!

Rules will always make (some) people look for the boundaries. If the charge listing says 'one tent with 4 people' they will ask for the fifth for free. Silence by ten will be 'just 15 minutes more'. The reaction on this is to make rules tighter and more complex and to raise a generation of 'curtain twitchers'.

You did not greet the flag, did you?

Back