Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Is this a good deal if your happy with the spec? Advice.....

CALI FATE

CALI FATE

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
The retro fit parking heater is a neat job if fitted professionally - plenty info on here about it - the retro fit webasto is cheaper than the factory fit so i wouldnt let that put you off - just get it

Reactions: zac
zac

zac

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
What is the option at the end of December?
I have the money now, I’m ready to buy, December is my kind of deadline when I’d want one by.
I may be wrong, but I believe December would be a good time to buy a vehicle from dealers but with 6.1 due, it all depends if there are many t6’s for sale.

zac

zac

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
The retro fit parking heater is a neat job if fitted professionally - plenty info on here about it - the retro fit webasto is cheaper than the factory fit so i wouldnt let that put you off - just get it
I did learn that from this forum. It’s been so useful.

LemonDrop

LemonDrop

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
I have the money now, I’m ready to buy, December is my kind of deadline when I’d want one by.
I may be wrong, but I believe December would be a good time to buy a vehicle from dealers but with 6.1 due, it all depends if there are many t6’s for sale.
How gutted would you be if you didn't find anything as good as the Edition?

Go for the Edition now and retrofit a heater or wait until December and possibly get a better vehicle?...

It's a gamble. How much you like the Edition and how you would feel if you lost it should give you the answer...

Reactions: zac
Borris

Borris

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Be careful though as nearly new second hand stock may be running low by Christmas time.

zac

zac

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Be careful though as nearly new second hand stock may be running low by Christmas time.
I agree, I certainly doubt there will be any decent spec ones. I suppose my hope was for low mileage minimal use from people upgrading to a 6.1.

2haw

2haw

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Private sale or at a dealer?

I’ve got an 18plate Edition (10k miles) and recently did an online valuation on a VW dealer website as an indication.
Poor condition was around 40.5k
Excellent condition was around 43k

I think 42k is a pretty good.

All Editions were the same spec and i believe only 38 Beaches were registered.

zac

zac

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150

I’ve got an 18plate Edition (10k miles) and recently did an online valuation on a VW dealer website as an indication.

Private sale.
Looks a little grubby, i know if I sold a vehicle I’d put a little more effort into cleaning, Makes me wonder how little it’s cared for.
May the same time, it’s under 1 year old, what could go wrong? It’s under warranted!

2haw

2haw

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Private sale.
Looks a little grubby, i know if I sold a vehicle I’d put a little more effort into cleaning, Makes me wonder how little it’s cared for.
May the same time, it’s under 1 year old, what could go wrong? It’s under warranted!
Has it got the extended 5 year warranty?

I’d be happy to get 42k for mine but not looking to sell just yet.

zac

zac

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
That’s is one question I haven’t asked..... and just adddd to my list!
There was 3 on Autotrader last week, now only one and it’s been sold.
48k delivery miles
46k 6000 miles
This one I’m looking at Priced at 43k with 1 seat and bike rack.

zac

zac

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150

Was the prices you were quoted what they offered you or what they would sell it for?

2haw

2haw

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Was the prices you were quoted what they offered you or what they would sell it for?
Online trade in price. Just wanted an idea. Will probably trade it for a T6.1 Kombi early next year

2haw

2haw

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Out of curiosity, why beach to combi?
A few reasons really but we mainly just use the Cali as a family bus and don’t sleep in it very often. I love a change and fancy a 199hp Kombi.

Were also in the long term process of trying to build a house so will sell the Cali and a Hilux that we also have and reduce down to just a Kombi!

Our Partners