Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Deal Done

acer

acer

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
I have finally placed my order. Thanks to everyone on here for your help in getting me this far.

I've mentioned in passing my dissatisfaction with the product knowledge of VW salesmen. It is very easy to moan on a forum, and so for balance I have to also tell that I finally found someone that I could work with. When he didn't know the answer to my more unusual questions he researched it and came back in a timely manner. Together with a good price, it's all you need! If anyone is thinking about buying and can make the trip to Bury St Edmonds, I think that John will look after you. :thumb

Congratulations, Acer! I'm really pleased that it all worked out well with John at Bury; I hope you have been grinning like the Cheshire Cat all day! A convoy of Calis sounds fun - there are a few more of us on here and there is a thread about Bury VW too viewtopic.php?f=18&t=6258 I might have the only beautiful brown though so easy to spot me driving around :upsidedown

I was really worried that the time would drag on but it is passing really quickly and there are so many things to buy, plan for and add to the California wish list in the meantime! Enjoy! :D

Maud