Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Dealer hassling to buy my Cali!

David Eccles

David Eccles

VIP Member
I had a very persuasive (well he tried to be) person from my local dealer ring me yesterday wanting to buy my Cali. I think as I currently have a loan T6 whilst roofgate 2 is sorted they thought I might want to upgrade but he was more into wanting my 2011 SE than trying to sell me a T6. Apparently as soon as they get a s/h Cali in it flies out the showroom and demand is high ...
I don't want to upgrade (and could not afford the prices now anyway!)
I am picking my Cali up on Monday (allegedly) and I think I will ask how much he is offering JUST out of interest! Though that lead to more hassling phone calls so maybe not!

I had a very persuasive (well he tried to be) person from my local dealer ring me yesterday wanting to buy my Cali. I think as I currently have a loan T6 whilst roofgate 2 is sorted they thought I might want to upgrade but he was more into wanting my 2011 SE than trying to sell me a T6. Apparently as soon as they get a s/h Cali in it flies out the showroom and demand is high ...
I don't want to upgrade (and could not afford the prices now anyway!)
I am picking my Cali up on Monday (allegedly) and I think I will ask how much he is offering JUST out of interest! Though that lead to more hassling phone calls so maybe not!
Yes ask him, you can ignore the calls.

Well, if you can make a very good deal, like say, changing your van with a new one, and only paying £ 5000 to 10000 extra, it could be ok.
If not, too bad, you are not selling!

Back