Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Decided on a t5!

Just following a thread for handover checklist for a beach - seems like no-one knows exactly what kit you can expect - hope your handover good and all the bits there. I have a build date so getting a bit excited now - let us know how you get on kitting yours out

Will do..
It's was registered 2014. Has most of extras I would choose. Will sort out a parking heater and various bits, topper, bike rack etc..
Gosh.. brand new will be fantastic! Well done..

Last edited:
Dark windows and a black awning , the two things i wish i had on mine...

Nice Cali
Let the fun begin!

Great looking van, congrats :thumb

Congratulations Kano. I absolutely love the colour is it a double or triple seat??

Will sort out a parking heater and various bits, topper, bike rack etc
Others will correct me if I am wrong but I'm pretty certain that because you have a rear spoiler you won't be able to fit the VW bike rack. You'll need to find a rack that is compatible with the spoiler.

Triple seater! Will be in contact re parking heater (We have previously spoken Johnny, thanks for advice). Think the spoiler can be removed - been quoted on the repair work already. Bought it with two extra seats which can be turned into child seats, not seen this before (very clever). If I can sell these then may cover some cost. They look brand new, would think they've hardly been used.

Just put 2 and 2 together..... will you be at the meet this weekend??

Well done. I like the colour. It looks superb!

Now the real fun begins :thumb

Well done Kano, looks really great. I'm sure you will have lots of fun with her. Thought of a name yet?
I've just spent ½ an our trying to attach one full image and one thumbnail - and failed. Your pictures look really good.

Congrats, nice colour!

Can I just ask Kano, do you have toolkit in the back with anti theft bolts & box spanner etc?

Cheers!

Johnny.. I'm working on it (attending the meet) only its the mother in laws b'day..! Had to screenshot my photos SimonB, hence some poor cutting. It was already named Dora and rather like that. I'll check on the toolkit Leemac74...

Hi Kano - Dora is a great name. In the West Country we have a band called Stackridge and one of their songs was about Dora
Good name for a vehicle to explore in. Simon

Brilliant...!!! I'm from the West Country so liking the tune...

Hi Kano - Dora is a great name. In the West Country we have a band called Stackridge and one of their songs was about Dora
Good name for a vehicle to explore in. Simon
A great band, saw them in the70's at Wembley.

Johnny.. I'm working on it (attending the meet) only its the mother in laws b'day..! Had to screenshot my photos SimonB, hence some poor cutting. It was already named Dora and rather like that. I'll check on the toolkit Leemac74...
Dora the explorer. Excellent name.

Wow! Looks stunning! Black awning and black sidebars, daylights and 18" (?) wheels? Superb! Have fun!

Dora...... dont think ive ever seen a vw camper called dora before :thumb

If you make the meet your welcome to pop our demo ultra slidepod in the van to have a play with it

Well if you make it your welcome to pop our demo pod in your van top have a play around with :thumb

Nice Van !
What will you do with the rear spoiler ?

Back