Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Discover Media Pro screen protector

I have ordered the pack of three glass Pro-Media protectors for £24.99 ... See GGs post #10 above.. happy to sell on the two.... let me know if interested.

SAM49

OK, fitted one of these. Needs care and an absolutely dust free environment but it went on perfectly. Operation of the touch screen unaffected and it does seem to resist finger prints compared to the original screen.
Wogga and subthree, I have one for each of you if you still want them.
Can you post a picture? How about the edge of the glass protector? Thx.

I CAN'T recommend these. They are slightly oversized, and difficult to trim as its glass. They also show all finger marks.
screen protector.jpgscreen protector 2.jpg

The link WG was good enough to post has now changed, it now shows a Tiguan screen protector.

The one I recomended to @GrumpyGranddad was the Brotech Glass (yellow packaging)
The plastic screen protector is not very good, so go for the Glass.

Ebay, Amazon etc.

if you struggle to find the correct one drops a post on here. (Pretty sure GG posted a picture of the packaging when he bought some and kindly shared the cost with two others)

Last edited:
The link WG was good enough to post has now changed, it now shows a Tiguan screen protector.

The one I recomended to @GrumpyGranddad was the Brotech Glass (yellow packagin)
The plastic screen protector is not very good, so go for the Glass.

Ebay, Amazon etc.

if you struggle to find the correct one drops a post on here. (Pretty sure GG posted a picture of the packaging when he bought some and kindly shared the cost with two others)
I bought one of these from GG. Have one on my phone as well. Awesome.

PXL_20211118_144935125.jpgPXL_20211118_144948679.jpg

Another fan of the Brotect here. I've fitted it to the van, not sure it does much for fingerprints, I was more concerned about scratching the screen.