Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Discover Media Pro screen protector

GrumpyGranddad

GrumpyGranddad

Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
Anybody found a source for a screen protector for the Discover Media Pro, California Ocean T6.1

share the link for glass one please GG or is it the Amazon link WG shared? let us know how they go before I need to splash the cash :)

Here you go Wogga:-

3x BROTECT AirGlass Glass Screen Protector for Volkswagen T6.1 California 2021 Discover Pro 9.2" 1 pc 26,99 EUR

BROTECT® Mounting Kit for screen protectors 1 pc 2,79 EUR

As youll see comes as a pack of 3. If I manage to get it right first time, i’ll have a couple of spares I could flog.

3x BROTECT AirGlass Glass Screen Protector for Volkswagen T6.1 California 2021 Discover Pro 9.2" 1 pc 26,99 EUR

As youll see comes as a pack of 3. If I manage to get it right first time, i’ll have a couple of spares I could flog.
Yes please, after Wogga of course :thumb

I would very much be interested to hear your opinion when you get them, will have buy it now button poised if you deem worth it. Thanks in advance.

I would very much be interested to hear your opinion when you get them, will have buy it now button poised if you deem worth it. Thanks in advance.
Will update in due course. They claim that these screen protectors don’t show finger marks - we’ll see. I’m doubtful but great if they don’t as that’s a downside of big touchscreens.

Will update in due course. They claim that these screen protectors don’t show finger marks - we’ll see. I’m doubtful but great if they don’t as that’s a downside of big touchscreens.
OK, fitted one of these. Needs care and an absolutely dust free environment but it went on perfectly. Operation of the touch screen unaffected and it does seem to resist finger prints compared to the original screen.
Wogga and subthree, I have one for each of you if you still want them.

OK, fitted one of these. Needs care and an absolutely dust free environment but it went on perfectly. Operation of the touch screen unaffected and it does seem to resist finger prints compared to the original screen.
Wogga and subthree, I have one for each of you if you still want them.
Yes please. I'll PM you

Anyone interested in sharing (3 in a pack) if I buy one?

Anyone interested in sharing (3 in a pack) if I buy one?
Yes please. Just need to check I’ve ordered the relevant screen (pretty sure).

I’m assuming we’re talking about the big touchscreen that comes with Pro Media?
Yes, I believe so, but you’re asking the wrong person to be 100% sure :Nailbiting

I have ordered film for 6.1 ocean anyone interested in spare when it comes in?