Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Do I have a parking heater?

Thanks...
I've already got the Webasto fitted, operating automatically, it's the ability to control the unit, I would like?
What do you want to use it for, through the night heating or a once in the morning engine warm up? If you read through the thread you’ll find that since the coolant heater uses pumps for the coolant its high battery usage makes it not apt for long periods of heating.

I don't think you will be able to fit that control panel and make it work.
And you can't control the coolant heater. That automatically kicks in at 7°C. or below. Some have a remote for that heater, but I don't know if you can control it through the panel (as I don't have the remote, I only have the remote for the aux air heater).
You can install an aux heater, but not through VW. You'd better find a decent installer to have you installed one with a separate control unit.
My control panel controls the coolant heater, fitted from factory. I doubt a panel can be fitted to control the coolant heater without an exorbitant cost. Aftermarket remotes can be fitted, but what’s the use, unless OP wants to preheat the engine in the morning. As you say, the best solution is to fit an aftermarket air heater. That’s what the Westfalia agency who imported mine did, since it already had the programable coolant heater installed.

Thanks Gents...
I own a Caravelle, so won't be sleeping in it overnight and only want some control of my 'Engine Coolant Heater'. I will only be using it on cold mornings, to warm up the engine.
Looking at all of the responses, I'll be going down the 'Remote Control', route.
Regards.