Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Parking Heater Operation

RoB5urf

RoB5urf

Beach with 2-seat bench
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi, I've ordered a Beach with parking heater + remote but I've no idea what the controls look like or how it operates. Are there any pics or, even better, video showing how it works? I'd be interested to hear what kind of noise it makes. I had a quick look on these forums but only found the heater mentioned when spec'ing new builds.

I know it will all become clear when the Beach arrives but does hurt to do some homework first!

Cheers

Noise is pretty innocuous. Fan running similar to normal car heater plus irritating (to some) metronomic ticking of fuel pump.

Noise is pretty innocuous. Fan running similar to normal car heater plus irritating (to some) metronomic ticking of fuel pump.
We have spent many nights with the heater on, sleeping sometimes up, sometimes down, and never lost a moment's sleep because of the sounds of it. I wouldn't worry too much.

Thanks. Wasn't worried, just curious. Having ordered my Beach it occurred to me I've no idea how the extra bits I added work. For example, I have parking sensors and cruise control on my current car but I'm guessing they work differently on the Beach.