Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Do people actually cook in their van?

But nothing else is.

And hense the reasonable question about where do you put a pot of cooking food that is plugged in on the move with out it or the cooking food slopping about on the move I'd be interested to learn more of the setup and how you keep it sercure so not sure why the original ask seem to strike a nerve.

Any practical thoughts where to put a slow cooker on the move I wondered about a plastic box with a good lid with a hole for a cable.

And hense the reasonable question about where do you put a pot of cooking food that is plugged in on the move with out it or the cooking food slopping about on the move I'd be interested to learn more of the setup and how you keep it sercure so not sure why the original ask seem to strike a nerve.

Any practical thoughts where to put a slow cooker on the move I wondered about a plastic box with a good lid with a hole for a cable.
Reasonable questions you have asked on this..I’d be interested to, not sure why the reply was a touch rude?? It’s early I guess

Read post 121, reads as though @Sp0_0k has posted before trying to share and has had some not so pleasant responses.
I have read and spoken to a few, that keep quiet rather than contribute due to previous issues, which is a shame.

And hense the reasonable question about where do you put a pot of cooking food that is plugged in on the move with out it or the cooking food slopping about on the move
No worries. It is secured pretty safe. Much much safer than a hot cup of Starbucks coffee on the dash holder for most drivers. :D

Back