Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Dream team

View attachment 31950 My wheelchair-user daughter's Eriba Familia 320 GT. The smallest Eriba with a bathroom. Making camping a realistic proposition once again.

I nearly bought a Silver T6 Kombi yesterday and seeing yours has made me realise that I think my next Cali may just have to be Silver.

My bedroom pulling Jo's bedroom:

Our lounge pulling our dining room:

Her kitchen being pulled by my kitchen.

All anyone can ask for really ......

View attachment 31898

Oh!!

I forgot ....

Max's bedroom pulling Bella's bedroom :D

View attachment 31897
I tow an Eriba too but older than yours. It was useful having an Eriba before the van I learnt how to be careful with a raising roof.

Just looked at this, lovely 'pairing' GJ.

At first glance I thought you had a jumbo 'Atomkraft? Nein Danke' sticker on the back window. But disappointed to see it's just a daisy...

(For those not old enough to remember:)
upload_2018-4-14_11-36-53.png

Love this .... we brought out Cali in October last year and within 2 trips we knew we needed to invest in a little trailer to drag kit with us when youngster with us, we can do the travel light thing but we like to take the awning etc in the trailer. Perhaps we can aspire to this rather than an air awning one day !!!

I’m intrigued by the idea of a train !

This was taken the first time we towed with our Beach, we went to Preston to have tow bar fitted. We took the caravan by car so we had somewhere to stay while the tow bar was fitted then my husband took the car home, returning by train. We went to Scotland and it towed really well and as @GrannyJen said the caravan is hardly any wider than the van. No need for extra towing mirrors.

As the Eriba is a continental caravan the door is the same side as the sliding door or the Beach.

van and caravan.jpg

Back