Our lounge pulling our dining room:

Her kitchen being pulled by my kitchen.

All anyone can ask for really ......

IMG_0480.jpg

Oh!!

I forgot ....

Max's bedroom pulling Bella's bedroom :D

IMG_0479.jpg

Love it … just do not pull each other's noses ;-)

Your bog in a bag pulling her bathroom.

It looks really good but i think the least she could do is
get her bottom half coloured the same as your van.

Your bog in a bag pulling her bathroom.

It looks really good but i think the least she could do is
get her bottom half coloured the same as your van.

Whereas I am the runner in the family my Sister trains a lot on weights. Not for nothing do I call her "muscles" and that's why I refrain from any mention of her bottom :shocked

How do you call those people travelling in expencive vans towing expencive caravans....gipsy's....:Nailbiting
;)

Those two on the bench seat seems to have the best seats imo.

Hi Jen,
Who is the manufacture of you sisters caravan.:thanks

Hi Jen,
Who is the manufacture of you sisters caravan.:thanks

Hi Moose

It is an Eriba, a Triton 430. They are an icon, a bit like a VW camper. They have a pop top and are narrower than most which means when behind Alfie it is just 2 inches wider either side and a couple of inches taller. Still running my T6 in (4,000 miles on clock) but achieving fuel consumption towing of around 28/29 mpg.

They look tiny when compared to other vans but with lounge/dinette converted my sister has a 4' * 6' bed. (Unconverted, as lounge with table, it is our dining room :D). It also has a toilet and another single bed or small dinette which is Bella's bedroom.

Max, being a man dog, naturally prefers sleeping in the command vehicle, sadly also preferring my bed :sad

What a combination of units absolutely bang on :thumb

Fits the four of us (Two sisters and Two dogs) perfectly and the Eriba might just have been designed for the VW as it just tucks behind offering little extra wind drag.

Really love the Combo as you say they were made for each other.
Thank you.
Paul

Last edited:
Liz and I have often lusted after an Eriba (last time was the annual lust fest at the NEC in February), but lack of storage space is an issue for us. We live in a block of flats now so don't have a drive.

It seems there are very few convenient sites around Bristol that will store a van for you.

Your pic just proves that our desires are well placed...

Alan

Lovely combo and it must be really nice to be able to travel around with your sister.

Thank you. We have always been best of friends and now we share house and dogs together even more so :D

We often went on holiday together but it was always with great sadness at leaving our dogs behind but now they can come with us.

Of course it was a bit silly a couple of days ago when we were joined for the evening by number 4 sister (Jo is 3 and I am 2) and she brought her two dogs along as well :D

I love the Eribas. But just a Portaloo in a trailer would do us :D

@GrannyJen … I think you should tow the whole dream team to that meet in Denmark in September. That would be amazing!

Thank you. We have always been best of friends and now we share house and dogs together even more so :D

We often went on holiday together but it was always with great sadness at leaving our dogs behind but now they can come with us.

Of course it was a bit silly a couple of days ago when we were joined for the evening by number 4 sister (Jo is 3 and I am 2) and she brought her two dogs along as well :D

You need to persuade sister 1 to buy a Cali and Sister 4 to buy an Eriba!

Back