Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Dripping kitchen sink tap

C

ChrisHokitika

Vehicle
Grand California 680
Hi, we’ve had our 680 a couple of months and the kitchen sink tap has started dripping every 5-10 seconds. I expect this will be a warranty repair but before I approach the dealer I’m wondering if anyone else has had this problem and what the fix is?

Hi, we’ve had our 680 a couple of months and the kitchen sink tap has started dripping every 5-10 seconds. I expect this will be a warranty repair but before I approach the dealer I’m wondering if anyone else has had this problem and what the fix is?
Reich who is make this tap to many recreation vehicle is introduce new tap which can you ask you VW service center to attaching you vehicle.
In Germany home market is standard procedure. 1st Reich tap is troubles from water can able reach electric contacts and operating pump wrong time. This make pump travel to kaput and is then big works must change not pump is must all water tank replace include new pump. Crazy Vw procedure.

You is best option take you vehicle Vw service centre and telling they not put new same tap - they must fitting for you new Reich tap ( is look different ) that is having seal to electric component and then is hope you not having more water tap troubles.

Back