Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Drivers Door switches

Boyo

Boyo

VIP Member
Hi
Calling for help!
Have a T5 2006 & have a very annoying intermittent fault with the mirrors/windows/locking bank of switches on the driver's door.
They all work fine and then they don't, later they will work again! No rhyme, no reason. I have removed the door card and the switch bank - all looks fine and dry. I have wiggled the wires and they too appear good. They either all work or none which makes me think the individual switches are ok. Can anyone tell me how the live feed is wired into the instrumental panel? Or any other ideas?
Being driven mad - especially in this heat.....
thanks

Those switches always get hit with the water running
off the roof if the window is opened slightly, i've dried mine
out a few times in earlier years, now its a thing that i look out for.

It could be that the previous owner/s didn't care too much and now the electrics
in the switch are playing up.

Hi
Calling for help!
Have a T5 2006 & have a very annoying intermittent fault with the mirrors/windows/locking bank of switches on the driver's door.
They all work fine and then they don't, later they will work again! No rhyme, no reason. I have removed the door card and the switch bank - all looks fine and dry. I have wiggled the wires and they too appear good. They either all work or none which makes me think the individual switches are ok. Can anyone tell me how the live feed is wired into the instrumental panel? Or any other ideas?
Being driven mad - especially in this heat.....
thanks
Hi I have the same problem on 2008 T5 did you sort it out?

Back