Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Dubrovnik

D

Dyddi

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
Any information on campsites around Dubrovnik? Camping Solitudo? Planning a trip for June this year, 2024.
Travelling via Pirmasens, Salzburg, Grossglockner, Kumrovec and Zagreb so any recent information welcomed. Many thanks.

When we were in the region, we found a camp site which allowed you to to leave the van on site and take a boat to the inner city of Dubrovnik. This was very convenient and not expensive at all, as it was similair in price to taking a city bus. There was a short path with a few stairs from the camp site to the little harbor where there were shops and where the boat departs. I will go through my notes and photos to see if I can find out which camp site it was.

@Dyddi I was able to find the camp site from my photo's. It's called 'Camping Kate' (Auto Kamp Kate) in a small town called Mlini. They have a tiny harbor. The camp site is situated just a bit past Dubrovnik and I would describe it as a small site. It's on the main coastal road. You just turn from the road into their property. The site itself is actualy quite green/nice looking. Didn't spend much time tehre as we were only there to visit Dubrovnik. We were there off-season (may) and it wasn't too busy so I assume you'd have the same experience in june. Perhaps it will suit your needs.

Thomas - many, many thanks. This site looks ideal, mentions the bus and water taxi to Dubrovnik and has a wonderful setting.
We are changing our itinerary to allow more time there.
Once again, many thanks for your suggestion and the information. D.