Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Dubs At the Hall - 2013

C

C&HinNorwich

VIP Member
This VW and music festival takes place in Holt, Norfolk 5th to 7th July.

We went last year and had a great weekend. Holt is a very short walk out of the site but you really have everything you need on site. Music all day and into the night. Events for both Children and Adults.

Website still in progress but hopefully will be full of information over the coming weeks.

There are 6 of us going with two campers.

Perhaps we will see some of you there too!!

I will be there with Suffolk Bugrs!!... Not been before, but know plenty who have and said its a great family friendly laid back affair!!... Choose family camping for the best atmosphere!!

We are in the general field as none of us has children.

Come and say hi if you spot my white beach amongst the classics!!

Hi Guys, I'll be coming over tomorrow as a mate's band (Panic Room) is playing in Norwich tonight. Couldn't get a weekend ticket this late so will find somewhere to camp tonight then arrive tomorrow as a day visitor. Hopefully I'll meet up with some of you from Calis on The Farm.

Cheers,

Rob.

Excellent!!... See you tomorrow I'm sure!...

By the way Rob, does my memory serve me correctly that you use a Zonesleep??

I am interested in one of these, but would love to actually see one.

Thanks

James

Hi James, yes, I'll recognise your Beach for sure. You've almost convinced me ;-) The Zonesleep we have is the thicker downstairs one although obviously it fits the roof as well. Very pleased with it and you're welcome to try it and/or crash out on it but I'll be in the day car park and not camping unfortunately :-(

Thanks Rob... let's see what the day brings!!

Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow!

Do you know if there's a jumble thing? I was thinking of bringing our memory foam lower mattress along to sell though I don't want to carry it around with me all day ;-)

Rob.

looking forward to a sunny and dry Dubs at the Hall tomorrow
dave and lisa :cool:

Back