Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Duvalay advice for tall people

E

Easternoceans

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Hi I was wondering if anyone very tall has experience of sleeping in a Duvalay sleeping bag please? is it long enough?

I'm 6'3 and find them ok, just!
The duvet stops just 6" short of the top of the memory foam, so you can place your pillows a little half on / half off the foam, (to effectively make them longer) and still get snuggly with the duvet around your neck.

I use them all the time in my Ducato 'motorhome' but generally use other solutions when the Cali gets used for camping, much driven by the ease of storage and not having to lug one upstairs through the hatch.

I'm 6'3 and find them ok, just!
The duvet stops just 6" short of the top of the memory foam, so you can place your pillows a little half on / half off the foam, (to effectively make them longer) and still get snuggly with the duvet around your neck.

I use them all the time in my Ducato 'motorhome' but generally use other solutions when the Cali gets used for camping, much driven by the ease of storage and not having to lug one upstairs through the hatch.
Thanks - sounds like they won’t be long enough!

I rang Duvalay when I was looking - I am 6'6. They didn't advise that I buy one

I rang Duvalay when I was looking - I am 6'6. They didn't advise that I buy one
Just go Duvaley basic 55cm matress with zipped fitted sheet...you can get two side by side upstairs and down, then use either a small double or two (easier) summer tog duvets in covers, with fleece blanket or small envelope sleeping back you can either get into firts or use like a blanket for colder nights...works for us, Im 6ft 3 too...comfier than our own bed! :)

Do you have a link to the product 'Duvaley basic 55cm matress with zipped fitted sheet? It sounds like a mattress and a duvet, so not a Duvalay specific / all in one design?

I think you'll find them described as Toppers, so just the bottom bit of a duvalay.

Looks like they are 190cm long. Not ideal for 6’6.

Do you have a link to the product 'Duvaley basic 55cm matress with zipped fitted sheet? It sounds like a mattress and a duvet, so not a Duvalay specific / all in one design?
Here's the link for both ..the duvaley topper ..sorry it is 58cm so two fit exactly downstairs with ocean + 112cm wide with a bit of wiggle room upstairs