Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Club Meet End of Year Meet and Open Day 11th November

OK a list from us.......
Interest in:
  1. Thule awning tie down kit
  2. Awning centre rafter (anti pooling)
  3. Daisy pegs (too much toe stubbing going on!!)
  4. Bandrup passenger compartment carpet (three rail, Titanium Black).
  5. Mozie nets - options
  6. Mattress toppers
  7. Brandrup Single Side Panel for VW California T5 / T6 Awning- 100 400 058
Other stuff may follow!

Many thanks, anything requested is without obligation, we just do not want to dissapoint anyone if something is sold out. Thanks

The things I am interested in are:
Roof topper
Roof emergency tie down kit
Table strap
And a general look around and chat with people. As we have only had our van for 6 months i’m sure we still have a lot to learn.

Looking forward to finally meeting other owners.

Just registered. Thinking of buying a Sparesafe if you have them in stock.

It has come to our attention that some people had not realised camping was available for this meet as I think it got lost midway in the thread.

Just to confirm, camping is at TallTrees Campsite If you are staying here, please let us know so as we can connect you with the other people who are camping

Just booked and paid for the camp site for Saturday night

My wife and I have booked in at tall trees and we are looking forward to meeting you all and happy to join in with anything that is being arranged and share cost keep us informed please

Hi - we are coming on the 11th and looking forward to looking round the shop and meeting fellow owners. We only got our van in August so lots to learn but loving it so far . Would you be able to keep one of the stainless steel worktop protectors for us to have a look at please. Thanks in advance

Hi

Me and Archie are coming. Hope parking not too challenging and everyone overlooks the couple of prangs I've had. Still adjusting to the size and my drive is small.

Could I reserve a counter protector, a spare safe and an emergency tie down kit. I'd like to look at mattress toppers too.

We now have 35 vans coming including listers vw and so far 8 camping at tall trees it’s not to late to book for the shop open day

Our Cali is used all year come rain, shine or snow. You really need to use it all year to get the most from it, we love ours when it is freezing cold outside and we can come back and put the heater on and make it all toasty, also I will of thought the idea of the meet is it show off your bus?

Hi All,

Just to let you know we will be holding an open day on Saturday the 11th November at our shop in Bolsover near Chesterfied.

• Exclusive Offers on our wide range of Accessories including Brandrup
  • End of year Clearance deals
  • Pre order discounts on new 2018 range products
  • Selection of New VW California's on display
  • Local VW Commercial Dealer on hand to answer any questions
  • Camping Available at TallTrees Campsite

This meet is perfect for both existing owners, newbies and even people looking to buy a Cali

Camping options will be available at a site nearby.

If you would like to attend please obtain your FREE TICKET HERE
We will be there, are dogs welcome?

Hi Everyone, want to make the end of year meet a weekend to remember? Well here are a couple of social things that are arranged for the weekend to help club members meet other members, to put faces and voices to the avatars as well as making new friends and of course talking about our pride and joy with all the experience that is all part of ownership. If you are not already camping then you may want to reconsider after you have read the below!!

Tall Trees Campsite is just 9.5 miles from Everything California:

http://www.talltreestouringpark.co.uk/ - 01623 626503

Friday evening - 10th November

Why not join a few Cali folks for an introduction and a chat over an Italian meal. You should bring your own drinks if required as this is not a licenced restaurant.

The owner has agreed that he will create a "party" table for us but we must book in advance.

This option is only available for a 20:30hrs booking.

The restaurant is about 1.5 miles from the Tall Trees Campsite, so a walk, if the weather is fine, or taxis will be necessary.

If you are up for this please book directly with reference to "California". These arrangements have been made with "Eddie".

Numbers may be limited so………..

Sorry dogs are not allowed.

Rossini's Italian Restaurant
1A Portland street
NG19 8BE

Mansfield, Nottinghamshire

01623 232950

Saturday evening - 11th November

How about a pub to ourselves from 19:30 hrs! (Thanks for thinking of this one Lesley, aka Brindisi)
Yes its true!

We have negotiated with the pub owner (it’s actually a Micro Brewery) to allow us to have the place to ourselves as they do not normally open on Saturdays.

https://www.priorswellbrewery.co.uk/

They are dog friendly.
We can bring our own food if we want or order a takeaway and have it delivered.

We are not allowed to take our own drinks.

Their own beers, local cider and Estrella Dam lager as well as wines, prosecco, spirits, soft drinks etc are all available.

There is no charge for them opening up for us.
The brewery is only 0.5 miles away from Tall Trees Campsite.

Looking forward to seeing you all at the Campsite, Everything California, Rossini’s and Prior’s Well Brewery!

Rik (aka JW, Jabberwocky)

Sounds nice on Saturday but not really child friendly. We shall probably just go to the black bull.