Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Error Pop-up roof in California T6.1

F

frankwu

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
I bought the California T6.1 2020year for 1 month and it failed: error pop-up roof please visit workshop, when the red roof cannot be opened or closed, an alarm appears when the vehicle is driving, and I went to the repair shop to repair it. I haven’t been able to repair it three times. I haven’t used the camping function since I bought the car, and I’m tired.thus is my experience

IMG_20201021_141708.jpg

IMG_20201021_141721.jpg

I bought the California T6.1 2020year for 1 month and it failed: error pop-up roof please visit workshop, when the red roof cannot be opened or closed, an alarm appears when the vehicle is driving, and I went to the repair shop to repair it. I haven’t been able to repair it three times. I haven’t used the camping function since I bought the car, and I’m tired.thus is my experience

View attachment 68415

View attachment 68416

Not sure that might apply in France.

View attachment 68415

View attachment 68416
Yet another 6.1 roof problem!!! Did you try removing and replacing fuses 5 to 8 to reset it (as detailed in other posts)?

Yet another 6.1 roof problem!!! Did you try removing and replacing fuses 5 to 8 to reset it (as detailed in other posts)?
Thank you for your reply. I didn't find the corresponding fuse. Is it under the driver's seat? , But there is no label number. How do I know that it is insurance No. 5-8?

Thank you for your reply. I didn't find the corresponding fuse. Is it under the driver's seat? , But there is no label number. How do I know that it is insurance No. 5-8?

98D18473-0F9F-4C9C-B1A2-2499021C5832.jpeg

Thank you for your reply. I unplugged the 5-8 fuse and the display was powered off. Plug it back in and the alarm disappeared. It can also be open or closed the roof, but the alarm reappeared when the vehicle driving. erro:the pop up roof is open ,I stopped the car and manual closed,but the red roof showing again,and error : pop-up roof please visit a garage

Thank you for your reply. I unplugged the 5-8 fuse and the display was powered off. Plug it back in and the alarm disappeared. It can also be open or closed the roof, but the alarm reappeared when the vehicle driving. erro:the pop up roof is open ,I stopped the car and manual closed,but the red roof showing again,and error : pop-up roof please visit a garage
That’s annoying. I’d try to reset again by pulling the fuses, but it does seem that you’ll need to take it to your garage.

Sounds like a roof ram position sensor error. Definitely back to the dealer but hopefully not too hard to fix.

Sounds like a roof ram position sensor error. Definitely back to the dealer but hopefully not too hard to fix.
I made an appointment for the morning maintenance of next Tuesday. Let’s take a look at the result of the maintenance.