Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Europe is open - get yourselves out here.

Fingers crossed it continues.
I’m hoping to head to the Dolomites in September, not sure whether to book the euro tunnel or not, just in case there’s another spike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Eurotunnel are doing a fully refundable ticket now. It’s a little more expensive than a standard ticket but has given us the reassurance to book a crossing

Eurotunnel are doing a fully refundable ticket now. It’s a little more expensive than a standard ticket but has given us the reassurance to book a crossing

A “little more” sounds good to me, I’ll have a look now.
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m planning on heading over to France next week. Probably down the coast to Il de Rae. We’ve nothing booked. Any recent experiences of fellow campers? Are most sites open? How is the cleaning & social distancing in sites? What are shops and restaurants like? Any issues?

Thanks for update.. may head over late August.

Change of Plan!

Booked the tunnel for Thursday morning and are heading towards Annecy! Any suggestions?

Moldova: Most foreign nationals are not allowed to enter until 31 August, with only a limited number of exceptions outlined by on the Border Police website. Travelers are subject to health screenings, must fill out epidemiological files and self-isolate for a period of 14 days. shareit

Just back from a fantastic week in France, Le Capeyrou on the Dordorgne was excellent, the site was full and you could sense the area getting busier as the days passed. Amboise was busy with the restaurants full but all seemed in order, queues are massive at all the Chateaus with everybody wearing masks which is quite hard in the high temperatures.
People in the main wore face masks, everybody we saw in the shops/supermarkets complied.
Whilst travelling on the tunnel you are asked to stay in your vehicle and both ways we observed the handrails and doors being sanitised on the carriages.
All in all we had a fantastic time and the best holiday so far in our Cali.

Change of Plan!

Booked the tunnel for Thursday morning and are heading towards Annecy! Any suggestions?

We stayed one night at Annecy en route south, the week before last. Most sites rammed, we managed to find a one-night spot up on the hillside. Shocking traffic along the south side of the lake, which I assume is normal in Jul/August but a real pain.

I realise Annecy area is popular with families because of the lake and facilities, but personally I'd only go back there out of season. The town is nice.

We stayed one night at Annecy en route south, the week before last. Most sites rammed, we managed to find a one-night spot up on the hillside. Shocking traffic along the south side of the lake, which I assume is normal in Jul/August but a real pain.

I realise Annecy area is popular with families because of the lake and facilities, but personally I'd only go back there out of season. The town is nice.
We stayed at Le Panoramic for a few days and also at Lac Blue the week before last, didn’t see a lot of traffic and loved it.

Sadly don't think its over yet, numbers seem on the increase again in the UK with latest variants BA.5 & BA.5

Back