Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

European Light Options - T5.1

D

DukeofPork777

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hi

Is it possible to have the European Driving Light option, as on the T6, on the T5.1?
I'm reading contradicting information on the t'inkerweb.

I've taken the Cali into a main dealer today and they have advised that' it's not something they do (no an option or not prepared to do it??).

I can add the sticker headlight deflectors but I'd rather have electronic option if feasible?

Additionally, no idea if the headlights are compatible with the European driving light option.
Is there a way to tell?

Thanks

Hi

Is it possible to have the European Driving Light option, as on the T6, on the T5.1?
I'm reading contradicting information on the t'inkerweb.

I've taken the Cali into a main dealer today and they have advised that' it's not something they do (no an option or not prepared to do it??).

I can add the sticker headlight deflectors but I'd rather have electronic option if feasible?

Additionally, no idea if the headlights are compatible with the European driving light option.
Is there a way to tell?

Thanks
No, but you can get these, put the stickers on once and just install them when heading to foreign parts. They take about 30 seconds to install and have markings for the supplied deflector stickers.

Back