Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Eurotunnel GC surprise

J

Jester

Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Grand California 680
Looked as cost for getting across to France next May and was very surprised to find the GC listed on there pricing schedule.
amazing that they are in front of the game and the insurers will most possibly not.

That is a surprise. Also hope that the price for the ferry wasn’t such a surprise!
When I registered mine in Turkey it was the first one they had seen, and they had to create a new entry in their database.

That is a surprise. Also hope that the price for the ferry wasn’t such a surprise!
When I registered mine in Turkey it was the first one they had seen, and they had to create a new entry in their database.
Hi Adeybruce,
Again suprisingly inexpensive about £243. Guess it’s out of season, how is it going for you.. question, have you hooked up a bbq utilising the existing gas system?
cheers.

All going well. Started to explore a bit behind the panels, and pretty impressed by the quality of electrics (though not always by the decisions they made - leisure battery under the bonnet for example). I’ve just posted a few pics of the electrical cupboard.
The gas BBQ isn’t on my list at the moment. I guess the best place to splice the line would be close to source in the gas cupboard and exit the van through the gas vent - that should work.

Looked as cost for getting across to France next May and was very surprised to find the GC listed on there pricing schedule.
amazing that they are in front of the game and the insurers will most possibly not.
The GC should be the same as a Cali on the tunnel.

Back