Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Evening

P

Phillvr6

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
Just stumbled across this site due to an issue with our roof / control panel.

Long story short, my parent have lusted after a camper since forever. They've now had the opportunity to use inheritance to splash out on a 6.1 4 motion ocean,.it was due in April, arrived a couple of weeks ago and my wife, I and our two boys have just nicked it for 10 days in the Netherlands.

We've always camped in the past so are still finding our feet with a camper, but so far so good apart from the roof dicking about...

Long story short, my parent have lusted after a camper since forever. They've now had the opportunity to use inheritance to splash out on a 6.1 4 motion ocean,.it was due in April, arrived a couple of weeks ago and my wife, I and our two boys have just nicked it for 10 days in the Netherlands.

We've always camped in the past so are still finding our feet with a camper, but so far so good apart from the roof dicking about...
I stumbled across this site 4.5 years ago... met some amazing people, and learnt a lot, and also fixed some problems...
You’re in the right place.
Welcome.

Welcome to the forum.
I did hope with the change from the old control panel, which was not without it's problems. That the new one would be an improvement, but it appears to be the Achilles heel of the T6.1.

I'm hoping its simply a case of trying to lower the roof in-between predefined checks and readjustment and adding the ability to force a check / adjustment will resolve it. Hopefully for now pulling fuses will do the job

Best Cali resource on the Internet bar none! I first came across it in Aug 2016 when we bought our first Cali which was delivered in Feb '17. Changed our lives. 10 countries later and counting......
If the parents get the bug there'll be no more nicking for you, they will be away!
Enjoy (the roof will get sorted).
Oh and of course a welcome to the forum.

Welcome and well done, my daughter has suggested borrowing our Cali several times, not a chance I saw what she did to a floor laying trowel I leant her.

Don't mess about with it. Call VW Assist and get them to sort it out.