Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Extended Warranty

Nothings free of charge, you just didn’t get the discount that you could have.
Well, I think 9% discount off retail price, 5 year Warranty FOC, 4 year service FOC, Autoglym Lifetime protection FOC, plus £250 dealer extra loyalty discount all just before the Dec 2021 price increase and no adjustments to price throughout the wait time with a written guarantee of getting full deposit back even if i want to pull out on day of delivery, seems like a good deal to me compared with what I hear at some dealers. A friend of mine did a double purchase on the same day with two cali's ordered if the deal was right and they agreed.

Well, I think 9% discount off retail price, 5 year Warranty FOC, 4 year service FOC, Autoglym Lifetime protection FOC, plus £250 dealer extra loyalty discount all just before the Dec 2021 price increase and no adjustments to price throughout the wait time with a written guarantee of getting full deposit back even if i want to pull out on day of delivery, seems like a good deal to me compared with what I hear at some dealers. A friend of mine did a double purchase on the same day with two cali's ordered if the deal was right and they agreed.
That’s an incredible deal you got there. Which dealership did you use?

I’m just about to pull the trigger to buy the extended 5 year factory warranty just before the Cali is 3 months old. I asked what this covers and the response from the dealer was
“The warranty is an extension of the factory warranty so covers everything that is deemed as a manufactures defect from mechanical, electrical, wiring, water leaks etc”. So it seems a no brainier to me for £399+vat. But I’m wondering if this includes oil seals like previous posters have had issues with? Or is the “All in” warranty the one taken at the end of 3 years and is an insurance product?

I would be interested to know if there is also an extended service package as well as we have the 4 yr free servicing package that came with the van from new.

I’m just about to pull the trigger to buy the extended 5 year factory warranty just before the Cali is 3 months old. I asked what this covers and the response from the dealer was
“The warranty is an extension of the factory warranty so covers everything that is deemed as a manufactures defect from mechanical, electrical, wiring, water leaks etc”. So it seems a no brainier to me for £399+vat. But I’m wondering if this includes oil seals like previous posters have had issues with? Or is the “All in” warranty the one taken at the end of 3 years and is an insurance product?

I would be interested to know if there is also an extended service package as well as we have the 4 yr free servicing package that came with the van from new.
The extended Factory Warranty, purchased within 3 months of registration, is just that. Full Warranty for 5 rather than 3 yrs.

The All in Warranty purchased at the end of the 3 yr Factory Warranty is a different product and does have some limitations and exclusions.

The extended Factory Warranty, purchased within 3 months of registration, is just that. Full Warranty for 5 rather than 3 yrs.

The All in Warranty purchased at the end of the 3 yr Factory Warranty is a different product and does have some limitations and exclusions.
What WG says. For 480 of the Kings squids it's a no brainer. We bought ours the day we picked up the van.

If you have the 4 yr service package in place you are not eligible for the all in warranty so that rules that out.
In your position you should get the van serviced at 4 years old, it shouldn’t need a service then for a year. At 5 years old go for all in which gives you a very good warranty and the services included up till the vans 7 years old.

Back