Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

ezone.de Hawaii seat covers!

I didn't even give this a second thought. How about if you had a retrim
Would they be OK

Ok folks,
Emailed Gunther at e-zone and got this helpful answer:

"Hi Guy,
It is a must that the seat covers do have airbag functionality if the seat does have an airbag,
but there is no TÜV certificate for that.
We are using a special thread for this part of the seat cover where the airbag is located.
You can see this, because the stitching is different than the rest.
I am sorry for my bad English, but I hope have answered your questions so far.
For further questions do not hesitate to contact us.
--
Best Regards from Bavaria

Günther Stangassinger
Ihr ezone - Team

Thanks to all who have contributed to this thread, we have just ordered a full set of Black Hawaiian seat covers (7 Seater) in anticipation of the delivery of our new California Beach next month.
Gunther from e-zone has been extremely helpful in answering our questions.
We have also ordered a matching roof mattress cover and comfort mattress cover for upstairs and downstairs!
We paid by paypal without issue and the 3% currency conversion fee was far less than a bank or credit/debit card option. The Pound is pretty strong against the Euro too at the moment!
The only difficulty that we had was that when looking at the e-zone shop pages with google translate, it would not allow us to actually shop (cookie issue) but by the time we came to order, we were so familiar with the products, that ordering in German was not an issue. (Copying and pasting the odd phrase into a separate google tanslate tab sorted any other issues.)
All part of the European adventures to come eh???
An airlock tailgate ventilation thingy and extra metre of black Hawaiian fabric (to make matching roof-rack pads for SURFY) completed our order.

Will post pictures when we have collected SURFY and fitted the covers :)

Hi, we have just received our covers from ezone for our beach and are finding it tricky to attach the rear seat cover as we have material joining the two parts together. How did you fit yours and do you have any tips?

Hi, we have just received our covers from ezone for our beach and are finding it tricky to attach the rear seat cover as we have material joining the two parts together. How did you fit yours and do you have any tips?

I’ve just had a look at ours (2 seater bench) and it was just a case of pulling through 2 tabs of material and securing them. I’ve tried to take a pic that may help.

So is your seat fabric attached between the backrest and seat? Ours is completely separate.

1ae17bc1f61862ef1c00b60f93194994.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve just had a look at ours (2 seater bench) and it was just a case of pulling through 2 tabs of material and securing them. I’ve tried to take a pic that may help.

So is your seat fabric attached between the backrest and seat? Ours is completely separate.

1ae17bc1f61862ef1c00b60f93194994.jpg

Ours is the 3 seat bench and there is material between the backrest and the base that stops you joining the tabs.

IMG_0004.JPG

This is the material tab pulled through on the left edge of the seat and you can see the material that stop the rest below my hand. This extends most of the way across the seat.

IMG_0005.JPG

Most annoying!

Ours is the 3 seat bench and there is material between the backrest and the base that stops you joining the tabs.

This is the material tab pulled through on the left edge of the seat and you can see the material that stop the rest below my hand. This extends most of the way across the seat.

Most annoying!

Yeah, that’s very different to ours.... I wonder if there are different versions of the benches, and they’ve sent you the wrong one.

I would send them those pics and see what they say. The covers should be really easy to fit so I’d say what they sent is a mistake.

Frustrating when you just want to put them on and go!

Yeah, that’s very different to ours.... I wonder if there are different versions of the benches, and they’ve sent you the wrong one.

I would send them those pics and see what they say. The covers should be really easy to fit so I’d say what they sent is a mistake.

Frustrating when you just want to put them on and go!

If only they would answer the emails I have sent!

That is the reason i bought the shop seat covers for help and back up. i did struggle with the front drivers seat so i rang the shop and nick i think it was talked me through it really happy . customer service goes a long way in my book

Back