Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Factory Order Lead Times

Looks fab. :cool: You’re lucky to have a dealer that will do a weekend collection, EuroVans apparently only do weekdays
That’s a VW UK thing - they prefer / require dealers to hand over Mon - Sat. We had the same at Liverpool VC.

Got it :cool: collected yesterday; a few minor issues on collection but left with everything resolved.

Edit: so for those interested; it was pretty much a standard 150 Ocean apart from mudguards. Ordered 23/03/23, built in the last half of May, arrived at Emden on the 7th of June, arrived at the dealership on 3rd July, picked up 6th July.

herewego.jpg

Last edited:
Great news our California arrived in the UK at 08:39 this morning. We have just had an update from Jamie. Approximately a week to 2 weeks to go now!
Looks like ours must have been on the same boat as it also arrived in the UK yesterday. Not long to go now, but the shorted the wait gets, the more interminable the wait feels!

Ordered for a Beach Tour went into system 1-May. Into build 5-June. I spoke to the dealer yesterday 13-Jul and it has left the factory heading to the boat. Expected mid-August. I have put my Caravelle beach-lite up on Gummtree and looking for a buyer.

IMG_6089.jpeg
Jamie has just sent a video through. Here is our brand new California! We are picking her/him next week.

Congrats. Sports Pack too! Does anyone know if those black B-pillars are plastic or vinyl?

Congrats. Sports Pack too! Does anyone know if those black B-pillars are plastic or vinyl?
I have wondered the same for my Coast Edition. I think its vinyl wrap but hope its painted. Haven't wanted to pick at it in case its the former..

18inch Springfield they are a part of the Sports Styling Pack